Saturday, January 23, 2010

Are squirrels easier to train than dogs?

Wow Mr, you're really strange pmsl ;)





Dogs are easier to train unless you want it to climb trees, then you'd be better with a squirrel :)Are squirrels easier to train than dogs?
Squirrels are harder to train because they run back and forth in front of cars and well.......... you know what happens to them.Are squirrels easier to train than dogs?
Why? Do you want a pet squirrel? I dont think thats legal. And why would a fridge want a squirrel? Your weird.
WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH SQUIRRELS????????????
I would say the dog but Ive never trained a squirrel*pauses* I have an Idea I'll be back
Charlie have you got a nut/squirrel problem ;)
Dogs are easier. Squirrels just do their own thing.
Dogs are easier
Lmao, cute, Charlie, babe. ;) uh... I don't know, mate. :)


xxx
training beavers is fun...
Rats are I guess... Are squirrels like rats? Perhaps.
I never really thought about it to be honest.....so not sure haha :)
Ah, ah ah!!


Just try to tame me....
Idk lol
Uh.....Yes.
my squirrels been playing dead now for a week he wont move anymore
Yes ... they`ll do anything for a nut ...

No comments:

Post a Comment