Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can you catch a fungal infection off squirrels?

yes it gets you in the nuts.men dont touch.Can you catch a fungal infection off squirrels?
No, but you can get RABIES from squirrels. Don't touch them. They do bite.Can you catch a fungal infection off squirrels?
Depends if you have hand feed the squirrels, if so YES you can-sorry to say.
It can/could be possible. some or most animals carry some form of a virus/bacteria/fungus in a dormant state which is fine within them, but can be bad for other beings, including humans.
You can catch a fungal infection from squirrels. Do you have a fungal infection or just suspect that you do? I wouldn't worry about it too much, just get the proper medication for it and if it doesn't happen again, it was just a fluke.
I must admit I have never specifically come across this. However it is certainly very possible to catch zooanotic ( infections that humans can get from animals) fungal infections from cats, dogs and horses, I would therefore assume you can catch them from squirrels.
I suspect so...are you itchy?!
You shag squirrels?
I would think you could, squirrels can be carriers of all kinds of infections. Check you symptoms at WebMD, they have pretty good info.
I thought you said you wouldn't tell everyone about this ????
look at them don't touch

No comments:

Post a Comment