Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do you think squirrels and humans could ever live in peace without stealing each others nuts?

Happy Squirrel Appreciation DayDo you think squirrels and humans could ever live in peace without stealing each others nuts?
We've got to keep that bright dream of the future, my friend.Do you think squirrels and humans could ever live in peace without stealing each others nuts?
Its the monkies I feel sorry for!!! Damn I love their nuts!!!
As long as I am around we will never be at peace. Squirrels and I are like mixing baking soda and vinegar. Bad things are going to happen.
i`m sorry but i can`t stop stealing nuts from them
What an odd question, I hope so. I love squirrels especially the little black Canadian ones. They are different from the brown ones. Its more than just their color too. Their persona is different
Wow weirdest question AWARD! LOL
Maybe with the squirrel in pieces.....and on my plate
nope if a squirrel steals my nuts i will shove an M-80 up its A$$
what kind of human steals nuts from squrriels i didnt even know that humans talk to squrriels or even did that....
I don't eat their nuts, I eat them!


MMMmmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment