Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do you think there is an over population of squirrels? I hit one with my car every day...?

Maybe in some areas there is.Do you think there is an over population of squirrels? I hit one with my car every day...?
you are so crule u hit squirrles just think if you were a squirrl would you and your friends like to be hit bye vehicles?well would you take that into consideration you ruined my day.im a vegiterian only for one reson i love animals.Do you think there is an over population of squirrels? I hit one with my car every day...?
well i really dont know... maby but i live near alot of trees and once i was out side a saw a fox eating a squirrel, and then a saw like 5 in like 30 minutes!
i live in north Bergen, NJ and they are everywhere. But my cousins from PA have only seen one of them once. They are 20 years old.
Nope
lets hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment