Friday, January 15, 2010

Does any one else, besides me, have a collection of squirrels?

I collect them I think I have 16 or so of assorted squirrel stuff and am still looking.


stuffed animals mcd's squirrel toy old granny collectable squirrels, one my mom had when she was little, you name it I might have of wil find it.





someone better answer, I wasted, I mean used 5 points for this.


yes I know it doesn't really go in this cat, but maybe one of you will read it if it is here.Does any one else, besides me, have a collection of squirrels?
26 and 15 live ones I jsut love them there a beautiful graceful animalDoes any one else, besides me, have a collection of squirrels?
My sister-in-law collects squirrel stuff. I just made up a crochet pattern of a squirrel so that I could make her one. It's surprisingly hard to find squirrel stuff to send her.

Report Abuse



try coming to my school many outside by dumpster
a collection of squirrels?? no but its sounds really interesting! ive only seen about three in the wild in my life. it sounds amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment