Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can i get my dog to stop barking all the time at squirrels?

noneHow can i get my dog to stop barking all the time at squirrels?
Re: I finally got my neighbors dogs to stop barking





I used to have a problem with my neighbors dogs that would constantly bark day and night. At first I thought it would stop but it went on day after day. I finally confronted my neighbor about the problem and he said that he would try to do something about it.





I work very long hours and try to get as much sleep as possible but I am constantly awakened by the barking dog many times during the night. You cannot imagine how frustrating this is unless you have been in this situation.





I finally ended up going on the internet to research my problem and I am so glad that I did. I ended up buying a compact disc from a website. You play the disc and it actually stops the dogs from barking. I put the disc in, pointed the speakers towards the dogs, and nearly fell out of my chair when it actually worked!!! This was the best money that I have ever spent and I am so happy.





I have not had a problem in 3 weeks. I am so glad that the freaking dogs have stopped barking. If you want to check it out, it might be worth a try if nothing else works for you. The website is http://www.TheBarkingDogCD.com It has a money back guarantee but I am pretty satisfied and wont be needing it. Good luck, I hope this helps.How can i get my dog to stop barking all the time at squirrels?
Why would you want to do that? My little Pomeranian just LOVES to play chase with our squirrels, they seem to like it too, as they constantly tease him. He also barks at all the seagulls. Ours is the only yard without seagull droppings in it. :)
Umm - you don't that is natural





you can curve it by tell him NO - and rewarding him when he does not bark...
its kinda in their nature. you cant really do anything about it.
Get a SHOCLESS BARK COLLAR! those shock collars are so inhumane

No comments:

Post a Comment