Friday, January 15, 2010

How many squirrels you kill a day?

how do you catch them?


(just kidding, i m a pacifist)How many squirrels you kill a day?
As many as cross my sights...Oh, by the way, pacifism is the belief that disputes between nations should be settled peacefully, opposition to war and demonstration against taking part in war. Not animal loving.How many squirrels you kill a day?
Hmmm, an average of 25 a day. I don't catch them, I blast them with my shotgun.
As many as possible, but they're fast. I can't run 'em over once they get in the trees, and my air bags keep goin' off in my face... that's usually when I lose 'em!
don't kill them. you get a trap from an exterminator who puts it on your roof to catch them.
SORRY I DONT KILL SQUIRRELS.
I don't kill. And squirrels scares the hell out of me.
Sqirreles are BASTARDS! They chew holes in the fruit of your fruit trees, and don't even bother to finish what they started. They bury tons of food and forget where they stashed the stuff, so it all goes to waste. I'd like to kill about 50 /day if I could, but they make too much noise if you catch them in a squirrel-cage trap, and it freaks me out.





They do neat tricks, though. Ever see them balanace upside down on a transmission wire?
I can't answer this Q. Prefer ';sperms'; instead of ';squirrels';, thank you.
ALL SQUIRRELS!!!!!!!!!!





In dreams, anything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment