Sunday, January 17, 2010

How will you defend yourself from those rabid squirrels in your front yard???

I have a guard made up of dragons that are constantly surrounding my house, they're always invisible until they senses that the squirrels are coming, then they attack with their magic fishing rods.How will you defend yourself from those rabid squirrels in your front yard???
I WOULD USE U AS ARMOR!!








HA HA ... just kidding i would use him!!!


http://media.photobucket.com/image/tom%2…How will you defend yourself from those rabid squirrels in your front yard???
Damn it, i just got rid of them? now they're back? what am i gonna do?? i know you can come over and protect me from them right?? jk
I feed them apricot seeds until they bust, then I skin them and eat them on a kabob.
With a chinese flying mongoose, what do u think.
With my magic iron skillet.
Nuke em till they glow
the magic school bus will protect me!
not feed the dang things!
I've already reported them to immigration.


They're on their way as we speak.
Just let my crazy cat go after them LOL :~)
MAW,fetch my shootin iron,vittles are here
ill be forced to use my chuck norris like skills on them
Hello! I'm building up my army stupid! They're meant to be rabid.

No comments:

Post a Comment