Friday, January 15, 2010

I try to run over as many squirrels/rodents as I can with my truck, will this affect the life of my tires?

It does, in fact the blood and guts of the innocent rodents would cause your tires to slip and you would hopefully crash in to something hard, in an isolated area where no one but rodents would be around to eventually eat you.I try to run over as many squirrels/rodents as I can with my truck, will this affect the life of my tires?
Most certainly!





They get to paint the town red a bit more than other tires.


I hope you stay out of my town then because I so do love Mr. Squirelly, his family and friends and if we catch you... well I would really hate to have to be the one to stick your little head in a mammogram machine till your splatter punk azzaloonie tooni heidihineyholio sings Oh Lord, won'cha buy me a Mercedes Benz just so I can race on over there and give you a taste of my Homie the Clown sock and karate chop both you and your truck on the hood ya foo!I try to run over as many squirrels/rodents as I can with my truck, will this affect the life of my tires?
no. i do the same thing. i'm a girl too. lol. it's funny! i get some people who drive up next to me and give me thumbs up and some people that give me dirty looks. hahaha. there are a lot of rabbits where i live too.
Yes. Porcupines are going to eat your tires. Then the rats are going to come after you.
Sick sick sick sick sick
No but I have a feeling it may affect the life of the rodent...
No, mores the pity
Noob!
  • mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment