Tuesday, January 19, 2010

In Office Space, does Milton say ';merry'; or ';married'; when describing the squirrels outside?

IMDB says ';married';, but I've always thought it was ';merry';. A Google search for ';Office Space script'; yields three results that say ';merry';.In Office Space, does Milton say ';merry'; or ';married'; when describing the squirrels outside?
He says ';Married'; He says that because he's watching them have sex, and that's how the character describes sex. I saw it on the DVD extra.In Office Space, does Milton say ';merry'; or ';married'; when describing the squirrels outside?
Every time I hear it, I always hear a ';d'; on the end of it - indicating that the two squirrels he was watching were, indeed, married.





But I have been known to be wrong before...
I believe he says married!

No comments:

Post a Comment