Sunday, January 17, 2010

Now the koalas and the squirrels are getting together, pretty soon you have a herd of squoalas.?

What do you do to get out of this situation?Now the koalas and the squirrels are getting together, pretty soon you have a herd of squoalas.?
If they crossed with Meerkats you would have squalaskats.Now the koalas and the squirrels are getting together, pretty soon you have a herd of squoalas.?
Switch the parental genders around and get a pack of squirkoalas. Course at the same time if you crossed Clarabell with Bozo you could satify Tara J's concerns with a new class of clowns. Some real Clozoes
Oh my goodness.....your questions give me nightmares. LOL
Turn on all the flood lights. Nocturnal squirrels doesn't sound like a very good idea. You could neutralize them some sort of birth control.
Hey, maybe that is what keeps getting into my bird feeders. I thought it was just squirrels that were climbing my pole. Guess I'll just have to work harder shoeing them away.
I'd change the CD to the BEASTIE BOYS! Then I'd crank it up %26amp; blast their eardrums off!


I might use a water blaster spuirt gun to hit 'em in the face with cold water too.
o.K here you go again with a question , I just cant imagine , much less answer but it got a chuckle
I think that is the most outrageous thing I've heard all day... And I love it. Thank you for making my day with your ridiculous sentence. But, if you really want my true philosophy I would say... It is talking about breeding interracially. By the way, I think a koala and a squirrel would make a good new breed of animals... Squoala, that's fun to say =]. I guess it's honestly of the pretenders, whatever that is.
That would be cute.
As I see it, one solution would be to bake a batch of acornlyptus cookies. This would satisfy the squirrel and koala diets and someone could lead the squoalas away from the premises. Good luck with that!
I like koalas and squirrels. Squoalas would probably make great pets. Let me know if you find one.
either start drinking or give it up! scarey x
Cross the squirrels with armadillos and you'd have squirdillos.
Ha Ha Never heard of that combination, but for sure if you cross a zebra with a horse the result is a zorse. (There are such things - really.)

No comments:

Post a Comment