Sunday, January 17, 2010

Squirrels and raccoons freak me out!! What about you?

Beware of squirrels, behind the cute and fuzzy facade lies cruel and vicious intentions!!! A squirrel held me hostage in my home for twenty minutes (causing me to be late for work) as it ransacked my front porch and ran back and forth in a crazed frenzy while shrieking loudly. When ever I tried to open the door to leave, it would stop still in front of my steps and shriek. It finally got tired and left. I have to watch my back daily!





In broad day light, a racoon charged at my friend as we were standing out side of her apartment complex minding our own business. The neighbors rotweiller scared it away!!





F.Y.I. we live in a city not the country.Squirrels and raccoons freak me out!! What about you?
This isnt an answer but I swear its a true story. My grandma lives in the country she is 78. NO bathroom in her home no shower nothing. She has an outhouse. no furnace wood burning stove, and chops her own wood. now to the raccoon part.oh tater is the dog She said';I heard tater outside carying on and he had three coons treed! So i went and got my rifle. shot one but i didnt have enough bullets so I got my other one. One wasnt dead yet and I didnt have anyshoes on so I couldnt stomp it. So I had to waste another bullet on the godamn thing.'; Also she tries to send me home eith a ';mess'; of squirell when i visit. She skins them and eats it. She even tried to get me to eat sparry(sparrow) once. Dont get me wrong she is an excellent cook and very self sufficient. but as for your question. no they dont freak me out grandma does. Hope this makes you smile! :-)


ps we live in Illinois not the backwoods of tenneseeSquirrels and raccoons freak me out!! What about you?
That was great im sorry to laugh at your misfortune but it did make me laugh out loud, I had neighbours as a kid that had a pet squirl the took it for walks on a leash. But if ther born in the wild they are wild animals not the fluffy lovie critters from disney movies mabe it had rabbis????? never know you poor thing i was attacked by chickens once i feel your pain
Get animal control people to come and get rid of it. It may be sick or something.
Must be all them city animals don't know how to act, I live in the country and they're just cute for the most part. Although I did hear about a squirrel and coon hijacking a bus full of little old church ladies and holding them for ransom. Thankfully Paris and Nichole found them an ear of corn and saved the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment