Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The SQUIRRELS chewed a hole in my door!! HELP!!?

MUST I REPEAT MYSELF??!!! THE SQUIRRELS CHEWED A HOLE IN MY DOOR! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!The SQUIRRELS chewed a hole in my door!! HELP!!?
OMG!!


THOSE DARN SQUIRRELS!!!!





MRS.SHAPANKEWATANKThe SQUIRRELS chewed a hole in my door!! HELP!!?
If a shotgun is not handy,,then hardware cloth or metal will stop them.





Fox urine will run them off sometimes,,depends on if they have young I think.
seriouslyy i did the humane thing and had them trapped the first time...the second time not the third. 4 squirrels in my attic two consecutive years$75 a pop to trap them. and another hundred to try to do it my self. another hundred for the chewn through facia board.repair x2 . and countless hours wasted on trying to trap them and annoyed by them knawing on my house and runing around my attic.(above my bedroom)


so not to sound like a visa commercial but my best money spent was on a pellet rifle from walmart.proble, solved

No comments:

Post a Comment