Sunday, January 17, 2010

True or False: Squirrels will take over the world some day?

true or false? you're a fruitcake





true! good job!True or False: Squirrels will take over the world some day?
I hope it's true. Squrriels are awesome.True or False: Squirrels will take over the world some day?
False because the Squirrel Monkeys would have done it already.
no.





False!





Please answer mine%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Yes according to Foamy





http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/18…
Yeshhh... Squirrels will rule the world and i will Lead them~! xD Bwahahahahahahahahaha Hehe ^^ Aren't they so cute~! :3
I doubt that will happen. Something far worse will rule the world one day... Lisa Michelle x x lol x x
Dont you know it already happened???? ... In a parallel world... lol ^^
FALSE, WE EAT THEM HERE IN MICHIGAN, AS FAR AS I KNOW THEY ARE STILL PREY..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope they do! I love squirrels! Thanks for the 2 pts.!
If anything it'll be cockroaches.
false you are a complete idiot you are dumb
true..there will be too many and nobody can catch them..soooooo...yep
see a Psychiatrist
True!
well... if all the squirrels are like Scarp from the Ice Age movies.... totally false.
true, i see the way those lil bastages look at meh their plotting O.o
anything's possible.... ;)
Not if my dad has any say!!! He's bent on eradicating all of 'em!!
false its zombies that will take over in 2012
false..................................?…
Tralse
no honey you got it wrong it's bunny's :D
False, unless you know something that I don't.
not if dey taste these nuts.
true i wish to be the last human alive so I can see this
No my millions of off-spring will!!!
over my dead cold hands

No comments:

Post a Comment