Friday, January 15, 2010

What are good techniques to killing lots of squirrels; and best places. I like to hunt in beeches?

I hunt squirrel with a 22cal rifle (head shots lol).I never heard of hunting on a beeches before, what do you mean by that? I hunt the woods in areas with certain type of trees that they like to hang around and gather food. I don't know if they make calls for squirrel or not. I think they might have one that mimics the sound of an injured squirrel. I've looked up lots of helpful tips and great recipes from google. try it. and as for the guy who said ';why kill em, they never did anything to you'; I guess some cows must of threatened his family. Considering he probably eats whoppers from BK. And he has other people do the dirty work for him.What are good techniques to killing lots of squirrels; and best places. I like to hunt in beeches?
Although my Squirrel Army hates it I hunt Hickory groves. They love hickory nuts. If I am out inthe woods a ways fom anywhere I use a .22 if there might be people around I use a 20gauge and #6 shot. Save the tails, use them for tying flies or if you have enough Mepps lure company will buy them or send you lures...What are good techniques to killing lots of squirrels; and best places. I like to hunt in beeches?
just look out....the squirrels are looking for NUTS
Bait them with corn, and when they come to get the corn, they get a 22lr in the head.
You hunt in Beech trees?
having a dog helps. it can move around the tree while you stay still. as the squirrel moves, a good shot should present itself.
Pecan trees are the best then oak that bear acorns, you can also bait them with corn or corn cobs then go to town on them bastard's!
haha ah lot of peoploe appearently dont know that


beech is a tree








about hunting beach squirrels





http://www.scarysquirrel.org/vacation/ca鈥?/a>





practice first !!!! hmm you can trye here...





http://stupidity.com/index.php?action=ra鈥?/a>
try barking them. it's when you shoot above them when they climb and the impact knocks them out and they die. try a 22. anything more would blow them away lol
Nuke'em. One strategically placed nuke could kill millions of squirrels, not to mention all other species.





If that's not an option, how about just letting the little critters live? It's not like they ever did anything to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment