Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What are your thoughts on squirrels?

they're awesome, but can be annoyingWhat are your thoughts on squirrels?
OMG,Mannie,Squirrels are so GORGEOUS,CUTE,ADORABLE.Living in Australia we dont have squirrels,id imagne they would be something like our Possums,but more cuter,watching the squirrels on telly,there tails are so peppy-la-pue like my god i love them.Anne.xxWhat are your thoughts on squirrels?
We have alot of them around here. They are the pretty orange ones. They are cute, but they dig in my flower garden and hide nuts in my yard, so they dig alot in my yard. My husband always throw them the nuts, so....yea!..LOL
their awesome!








answer mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
I think they're ****** sweet! I saw a squirrel today rolling around in the dirt, it was probably the cutest thing I ever saw.
They're plotting to drop pine cones on my head the next time I go camping.
its funny to chase them around trees and watch them run in circles hiding from you :D
quick witty creatures
nutty
It is a squirrel
Nice little rodents. I enjoy watching them.

No comments:

Post a Comment