Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What is your position on squirrels? Good or no good?

Great targets!What is your position on squirrels? Good or no good?
I miss Squirrels.





Here in Newfoundland, Canada, there aren't any. It's weird as hell. I lived in Toronto, Ontario most of my life and they're everywhere. But here, none.





I liked the little critters. Now there aren't any :(What is your position on squirrels? Good or no good?
im very happy someone brought this up because now i can voice my opinion.


squirrels are crazy.


they have followed me home.there have been instances where squirrels have tried to attack me and failed.they are evil.


if you watch them you'll see.they're creepy and very paranoid little things.



Part of nature so they are good. And if your religious I doubt god would like it very much if you use his creations for target practice (to people who do this not saying you do)
No good. How dare they, run around without a care! They are constantly running up my trees. MY TREES! When I call the police to tell them they are on my property, they laugh. I feel so depressed,
Depends on the squirrel. Some are cool some are downright annoying. Same as people I guess.
I am in the anti-squirrel camp. Freaking fluffy rats. Noisy creatures.



Rats with a bushy tail. They carry disease and are destructive to gardens, and other things around the house.
Good eating. Best is Fried squirrel and second best is squirrel and dumplings.
i get quite a lot on my garden


they're nice to watch but eat all the wild birds food and our strawberries!


:D


i still think they're cute and would never eat one
I prefer timber tigers
Squirrels are the shizniz.
My position? probably flat on the ground being drug by dog.


Good or no good?: I'm going to say, good. What else is going to eat all those nuts?
I love squirrels they're cute!
squirrels are bad ***!
They're cute
Good
They make a pretty good meal
What do they do besides eat nuts and play?
They might be cute, but too small to ';position'; myself on.





sallaD
They taste great.
Good in stew.
In the wild, on the streets or in here?
As long as they leave my nuts alone we are cool
they're so cute!
no good. they act they are to good for us
they may be tasty...donno, never tried

No comments:

Post a Comment