Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why are squirrels so dumb?

i imagine it's cos theyre little and annoying, otherwise why do they steal your food at the picnic?Why are squirrels so dumb?
No, they're not!!!





They are cute!!!:


http://media.photobucket.com/image/cute%…





http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1429/7415…





See??





Squirrel!!!Why are squirrels so dumb?
i guess they have a little tiny size brain.Cuz i saw a squirrel on


the street and got smash by a car when he saw it.It was really


dumb when he could have moved to a safer side.
Squirells are funky.


Like rubber chickens at a barbeque...





Just trying to answer this question, it's a little awkward in the Celebrities section.
haha I don't know. But there was one in my mom's yard one day and it was falling over and rolling around... apparently it had rabies it was kind of funny. And the squirrels where I live are black!
actually they are pretty smart and


they are friendly
Haha, I don't know....... But they are!





One time, I turned a corner, and one popped out of the garbage can.





I thought I was gonna have a heart attack!!!!!!!
Sandy Cheeks is a lesbian!
Hey, I love squirrels! %26gt;:O
LMAO @ Debbie. How random...
Aww, I love squrriels.


They always run all over the place, though.
I don't know how to answer this question?

No comments:

Post a Comment