Friday, January 15, 2010

Why don't squirrels answer more of my questions?

:DWhy don't squirrels answer more of my questions?
They're pondering.





Squirrels strongly believe in ';living in the question'; - rather than providing answers.





';Having'; the answer to something, is a Human obsession.





They do understand your plight, though.Why don't squirrels answer more of my questions?
because squirrels cannot type with their tiny little paws...
We do. We are just getting better at disguising ourselves so you don't know.
It might be my fault. I'm shod %26amp; the horseshoes might be scaring them away. I'll head out to pasture now %26amp; give the squirrels plenty of room to get to your questions. ;)
Squirrels have a disaffinity for typewriters?
well typewritters dont answr my questions either....





:O(
i here that squirrels look


for questions that are nutty ;-)
It's that time of year, we're gathering nuts


take care


dave
because it's hard to type while playing with their nuts?
they are to busy hiding their nuts for the cold times up ahead..
they are all at my house my backyard is loaded with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment