Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why oh why do those sweet lil squirrels always have to run out in front of cars that are coming?

ALWAYS!!! The sit there by the road...run out...run back to the side and then just as you're about to pass them they run out again. Makes my heart skip a beat and I'm scared to death to look in my mirror to see if he got squished.





I wonder if it's like a game of chicken for them.Why oh why do those sweet lil squirrels always have to run out in front of cars that are coming?
Yo!.. we're trying to scare you and make you swerve into oncoming traffic... you know, with our scariness and all... humans are worse than frikken cockroaches...Why oh why do those sweet lil squirrels always have to run out in front of cars that are coming?
I can't speak for other squirrels, but I dis it so I could get a closer look at you! You were looking super pretty with your hair in a ponytail, and I got distracted and forgot to run.. my bad, I'll be careful next time.
Maybe the haven't been to Street Crossing 101. Hey Great idea!


Maybe we could have a course at school to teach animals how to cross the road. We could show them pictures af road kill and take them out for hands on experience...
They're little daredevils,and they're very mischievous too.I've seen them throw acorns at people,and I've also seen them taunting and provoking cats and dogs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB4AXOioC…





raised and released one we found as a baby, they are smarter than people think
Well squirrels are complex little guys. Some of them like the thrill, others have grown tired of their fluffy tailed lives.
It's their version of ';Russian Roulette';
i agreee!
It's okay Bits, they're not hurt. They just sleep in the raod with their little legs in the air.








%26lt;~~ Honest
Aww, I know... I'd hate to run one over





Hey you =)
They get real confused
they are really fast, it's pretty hard to run over a squirrel.
they are suicidal.
what? u havent seen that car insurance commercial where the squirrels do it then slap hands at what a cool thing they did making u crash?? :))
Like a human on crack.
suicide by tire?? lol
they bet a sack of nuts on who can get closest to the car.
I call them Dinner
u should look. u might get a free dinner out of it!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment