Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Will squirrels eat shelled peanuts?

I cannot find a store that sells packaged acorns, will non salted, shelled peanuts be a good substitute?Will squirrels eat shelled peanuts?
Sure they will. Squirrels will eat any kind of nut. In fact, they'll eat practically anything that won't eat them!Will squirrels eat shelled peanuts?
SURE
they sure do. my wife %26amp; I go camping at Kentucky Lake %26amp; 1 of the first things we buy at the grocery store is a bag of peanuts for the squirrels. They LOVE 'em
they'll eat birdseed too! yes, shelled peanuts (un-salted) will be fine to0.





actually, i'd love to see a squirrel try to get into a brazil nut!
they love peanuts-shelled or not. It is fun to watch them with the shelled ones-salted or unsalted. they like to bury some of them for later on. I also give them loose corn which I buy at Walmart. When we go to Texas roadhouse we sometimes bring home some of their shelled salted peanuts for the squirrels which they really seem to love.They also love tackling the bird feeders
you give them shelled peanuts and they will think its their birthday, Christmas Easter and a lottery win all rolled into one
yes they love them
I probably have the fattest squirrels in the hood. They love shelled p-nuts, I buy roasted or raw. Sunflower seeds, striped or oilers, that's what I feed them most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment